Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

after trauma and abuse

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
y does it feel tht you've lost knowledge of stuff and who u r
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    stuff ended without notify n i feel stuck, y?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i dont count wen it gets lighter as another day anymore
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I'm really sorry this is happening to you. Trauma is very difficult to process and can affect each person differently. It can be very distressing and hard to cope, it is unfortunately quite a normal response to have issues with memory after a traumatic or abusive situation. I am really sorry you're going through this.

I am wondering whether you have reached out to the counselling service available here on The Mix or had a chance to look for any counselling services within your area? These can be really helpful in dealing with and finding coping strategies to put in place when it becomes too much for you. I understand that reaching out isn't always completely possible and can be really anxiety provoking, so please don't feel like you have to do anything that isn't possible or comfortable for you.
  • Options
    share i share wat here (all posts) to LT support phonecall. its sortof a ring every week to c if im alive
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    stupid life
    stupid humans
    Crazy mad insane