Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

soiling

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
is it due wat emotions ur feeling nd how do u clean ur underwear. wat medication is there. i feel upset most days
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That sounds really stressful for you, Ellie. I can certainly see what you're saying about whether our emotions are linked to our bodily processes, and a lot of research says that it is, like the more anxious we get the more likely we are for our digestion processes to move into overdrive so needing to go to the toilet comes about suddenly. This can be a truly scary process, as it only reinforces the existing negative emotions you're experiencing. I know you've mentioned about medications, and I am wondering if, in this case, you mean medications for soiling or for your emotions, or both? <3 here if you need me xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Senna?
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Do you mean like senokot, like for constipation? Many people find these really useful, but I suppose it depends on how often and how long these experiences of constipation are. It's always best to talk to a doctor first, even before taking over the counter medicines, as they might have some better advice for your symptoms? xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.