Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey! :)

tyty21tyty21 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
Hey I'm Tyra or people call me Ty :)

I'm here because I love to help people, I am currently studying psychology at university! In my spare time I love bingewatching a good Netflix series, hanging out with my little pug Kizzy who is the best and spending time with friends and family!

I can't wait to meet everyone! Xx

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • HanHan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Welcome! What sort of Netflix shows do you enjoy?
  • tyty21tyty21 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Aww thank you @zaynab_5 and @LorryTruck! :3<3

@JaySpender that's great! I'm finding it really interesting thank you and it helps me understand why I am the weird way I am haha which is bonus! :) how are you finding it?

Aww thank you @Han :3<3 and I like a lot of Netflix shows especially like crime or murder documentaries and then You, riverdale, squid game xD, behind her eyes. Also anime shows too! What about you?
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited October 2021
    Welcome :)