Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

whatsapp

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
y r ppl still using it?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Because it's easier to hold group conversations such as for work and family. Also those with a certain amount of texts can text for free using whatsapp on WiFi. It's a easier place to share photos too compared to texting
  • Options
    theres signal which wont harvest ur organs, with signal u can do whatsapp stuff but it wont collect ur data and u ccan u use on ur computer without ur phone being on, so if ur phone brakes n its a dyer emergency, u can use signal on ur windows/mac/linux to still contact ur loveones and who u need to
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
  • Options
    tht explains it all :) xxx i hope ppl c sense haha
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    This is really interesting, Ellie!! Thank you for sharing this information about an alternative app :) This might be especially helpful for people who need to stay 'under the radar', such as victims of domestic abuse. Thank you for helping others in this way <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i only use it 4 family now, bc bullies & scare tactics r stupid
    Crazy mad insane