Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I have nightmares of being trapped in a hospital

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited November 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
I keep on have nightmares of being trapped in a hospital and was never able to see a doctor because I was lost constantly. I remembered having someone in that dream pointing direction for me and then we were lost as well until she fell down the stairs and was not able to guide me anymore. It was really scary and I don't know what that means.

mod edit: moved from Anything Goes
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Kate_20

Sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Stephanie wrote: »
    Hey @Kate_20

Sending hugs :heart:

@Stephanie Thanks.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo