Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello Everybody

Courtney_19Courtney_19 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hello everybody, my name is Courtney. I am a second year University student who adores an array of things. This includes; Disney movies, arts and crafts, music (of all genres!), hockey, reading and journaling. If you want to have a chat about any one of these things or anything in general, I would love hearing from you.

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    edited October 2021
    Welcome! Also a big fan of Disney movies - what's your favourite? Love music as well - what are your favourite artists?x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Courtney_19,

Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us. Oh, I am intrigued, tell us more. In particular, what are your favourite Disney movies and what are you studying? :) I will look forward to hearing more from you again soon!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Azziman,

I am also a Disney fan! What is your favourite? My favourites are The Lion king and Toy Story.

I always find the music question the hardest! but I do also really enjoy music. What music do you enjoy listening to? I am guessing Avril Lavigne is one of your favourites?
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hi @Azziman,

I am also a Disney fan! What is your favourite? My favourites are The Lion king and Toy Story.

I always find the music question the hardest! but I do also really enjoy music. What music do you enjoy listening to? I am guessing Avril Lavigne is one of your favourites?

Awesome, glad to meet another fan! Lion King and Toy Story are amazing, great picks! My childhood favourite was always Dumbo :)

Agreed, music can be so hard - I think a lot of people listen to a broad range of music, myself included. It's weird - I like EDM as well as anything that you can dance/karaoke to. But then my favourite artists are Avril Lavigne (what gave it away? xD), Linkin Park and Calvin Harris, among others. Is there anything you've been listening to a lot of lately?