Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wellbeing group

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
. A __ yr old kept going on self diagnoses, I sed self diagnosing is unrealiable n he should go to a doctor, I sed about ‘shout’ and ‘hertshelp’ if ppl r stuck and they dragged me into another zoom room, I told them I felt triggered then I left. why do ppl complain and dont do anything about it?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    y dont ppl tlk to me 2 c wat is wrong
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    there was once where a lady stopped my banging against the wall, y? im suffering :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That sounds really frustrating for you, Ellie. I understand that you were merely trying to help this individual to gain some additional support, which was well-intended. Sometimes this can make people feel invalid in their own perceptions of their pain, though, perhaps this is why people became upset? I know that you were simply tying to be supportive, which shows your compassion, and it really is reasonable to want to help other people through their pain in this way <3 I'm wondering if you could share some more about this lady who was 'banging against the wall'? x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i was comin home L8 at nite going to bang my head against the wall coz somedays it all gets too much, but i was stopped. somedays i wanna fall 'into the challenger deep' i went to a wellbeing centre today, they gave me a form, wats it for?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    eeb99eeb99 Posts: 14 Settling in
    Hi @ellie2000 I understand you're having a tough time at the moment but I'm really glad to hear you have sought some support through wellbeing services, it is great to have a support network yourself, especially given you make sure you are there to help others when they need it :)

I was wondering if the wellbeing practitioner explained the form you were given? If not does it have any indication of a title or anything on it - don't worry about sharing this to the forum if you would rather keep it private but perhaps you could try looking into it online?

• Options
    i just went to the wellbeing reception and i asked 4 a form and some numbers.
    self refer? wats tht? they hav me on the system. do i fill it in again? shall i email the therapist who discharged me?
    Crazy mad insane