Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My parents said that I deserve to suffer that crime (TW: suicidal feelings)

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I am now having difficulties in all aspects of my life after suffering a crime. I was trying to solve the problems and I was super busy. I told my parents that I was super busy and might not get things done on time sometimes. They told me that I deserve to suffer that crime because I was not cautious enough and these are all my consequences. I am even more hopeless and I want to die. Sorry to waste the space here. I am super annoying. I always feel suicidal and I have not died yet. Everyone must be disappointed.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Tagged:

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Sorry to hear that, no one deserves to be a victim of crime. As it is, what has happened has happened, and nothing can undo what's happened. The best thing we can do is come to terms with it, learn from the incident, and move forwards. You're doing the best you can, and that's what matters <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2021
    Hi @Kate_20,

I agree with what @Azziman has posted. I want to add hugs and the reminder that you can always contact Samaritans or Papyrus. I have posted their details below to support you and anyone else who has been affected by any of the topics discussed. We acknowledge that you, unfortunately, do not feel great about yourself but we all think you are wonderful.

Papyrus (2 pm-midnight):

Call 0800 068 41 41
    Email pat@papyrus-uk.org

Samaritans (24/7):

Call 116 123
    Email jo@samaritans.org

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Thanks @Azziman and @Laura_tigger82 for your kind words. I am still trying to cope with it. But your words have made it a lot easier to cope.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo