Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wellbeing app

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
wats tht app tht feeds u possitive quotes
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    theres probably quite a few, just search up positive quite on the app store
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000,

As @SirArchibald rightly identified, there are quite a few. The couple I am most aware of include:

- Google images (type in "positive quotes", "motivating quotes", "uplifting quotes" or anything along those lines)
    - Momentum (it is a Google Chrome Extension)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000,

I love Pinterest for positive quotes. A friend of mine also uses the app "I am". This app sends her positive affirmations throughout the day, like "I am strong". I wonder if this is the sort of thing you are thinking of? :blush:
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
    'today is a new day' theres a track on offspring album, 'splinter' the first 1. i need sentances to make me lift, everyday so i happy n smiling
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    this sounds like a great idea! positive sentences can be very encouraging :blush: I hope you have a lovely day! :heart: