Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi I'm new!

emily0812emily0812 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hey!

I'm Emily, I'm a final year university student who loves music and spending time with mates. I've experienced some anxiety issues in the past but things are on the up at the minute!

Comments

• Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Hey Emily :blush:

Welcome! It's great to hear that things are on the up for you, but if you ever need anyone to talk, don't forget The Mix community is here for you <3 Hope all goes well with your final year of uni x
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Welcome @emily0812 lovely to meet you!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JADE92JADE92 Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hi Emily! Welcome to The Mix :) Good luck with your final year at university and there are always lots of people up for a chat anytime if you feel a bit overwhelmed at any point. =)
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Welcome @emily0812!

I'm going into my second year of University! I hope this year goes well for you, best of luck!! What are you studying??

Also happy to hear that your anxiety is on the up!! We're always here for support if you need it :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey :) welcome @emily0812 ❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here