Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bored

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,990 Community Veteran
wat do normal ppl do to fill their time
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    edited September 2021
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    wat do normal ppl do to fill their time

Cook, nap watch Tv Exercise If so, there are a wide-range of ideas you can try to relieve your boredom. In fact, you can proactively fill your time with activities that are fun, meaningful, and can strengthen the your bonds with the important people in your life.

Also, is their any activity's you enjoy?
  • Options
    i play games, i completed RE the village, i complete games, or i get stuck on monsters then i stop, i like play keyboards. wen my mind or things get too much i go sleep. destraction ideas? i play keys wen im scared or frustrated. one morning 3am i was playing keyboard and as there were ppl upstairs, they started to stamp thten i stopped. but they used to play loud music to all hrs, stupid humans!!!! wat do i do if im scared at nite?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i hear voices telling me to hurt myself
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i hear voices telling me to hurt myself

Maybe contact The Mix, Shout Samaritans ? or a helpline for hearing voices - https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/hearing-voices/useful-contacts/
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2021
    Hi @ellie2000,

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. I hear two parts of your post and I am going to tackle these in turn. The first is that when I am bored I love watching Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, speaking to friends and family, listening to music and colouring. At the moment, I am particularly enjoying the series Private Practice on Disney+. Do you have any interests or hobbies? We may be able to recommend films, tv shows or books based on your interests for example!

Additionally, are there any emotions or life circumstances that you would like our support with? As rightly identified by @KHI1886k, you are always more than welcome to contact The Mix, Samaritans and Papyrus. I have listed the contact details for these below, I hope this helps! The most important thing to remember is that you are never alone, even if it sometimes feels like you are :)

The Mix:

Full list of support - https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support
    Helpline - call 0808 808 4994 (3pm - 12am every day) or email through https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/email-us
    Crisis Messenger - Text THEMIX to 85258 (24/7)

Samaritans:

Call 116 123 (24/7)
    Email jo@samaritans.org

Papyrus:

Call 0800 068 41 41
    Text 07786 209 697
    Email pat@papyrus-uk.org
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000,

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. I hear two parts of your post and I am going to tackle these in turn. The first is that when I am bored I love watching Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, speaking to friends and family, listening to music and colouring. At the moment, I am particularly enjoying the series Private Practice on Disney+. Do you have any interests or hobbies? We may be able to recommend films, tv shows or books based on your interests for example!

Additionally, are there any emotions or life circumstances that you would like our support with? As rightly identified by @KHI1886k, you are always more than welcome to contact The Mix, Samaritans and Papyrus. I have listed the contact details for these below, I hope this helps! The most important thing to remember is that you are never alone, even if it sometimes feels like you are :)

The Mix:

Full list of support - https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support
    Helpline - call 0808 808 4994 (3pm - 12am every day) or email through https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/email-us
    Crisis Messenger - Text THEMIX to 85258 (24/7)

Samaritans:

Call 116 123 (24/7)
    Email jo@samaritans.org

Papyrus

Call 0800 068 41 41
    Text 07786 209 697
    Email pat@papyrus-uk.org

Glad I was correct!
  • Options
    i watch britbox, netflix n prime video n shudder. wat stuff do u reccommend
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i watch britbox, netflix n prime video n shudder. wat stuff do u reccommend

Disney + is good
    Or Chicago Med is also cool!
    BBc iplayer and my5 have good programs <3
  • Options
    i playing 'resident evil 7' :) any hints on the 'jack boss'. bc in many games wen i cant do the boss i quit the game nd nvr touch it again
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i playing 'resident evil 7' :) any hints on the 'jack boss'. bc in many games wen i cant do the boss i quit the game nd nvr touch it again

ooh.