Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

feeling like a burden and a bad person

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited September 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
hi,
i cannot seem to get through to helplines but i am terrified on leaving i am a burden and i cause arguements and i am a bad person i wish i could leave i might leave :( i give up and i am so sorry that i give up but i cannot keep being a burden i might say goodbye
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey hun - you're absolutely not a burden! I definitely want you around :) you don't seem like a bad person at all, you've been so kind to me. Please don't leave so soon <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    Hey hun - you're absolutely not a burden! I definitely want you around :) you don't seem like a bad person at all, you've been so kind to me. Please don't leave so soon <3

i give up :( i make everyone's life a missary i cause problems what am i a useless bitch :(x
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You don't cause problems. All I've seen here is a very supportive person.
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    You don't cause problems. All I've seen here is a very supportive person.

thank you :(
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2021
    Just a heads up @Summerxo21 I've renamed this thread just to avoid giving other community members a scare. I've tried to keep the new title true to your post. :)

Just to clarify Summer, when you say you might say goodbye, do you mean you might say goodbye to the community? Or did you mean you're having some suicidal thoughts?

If you are having suicidal thoughts, I'd really empower you to reach out to crisis services setup specifically to support people in your position. They're there and they want to help. :)
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    If you meant you might leave the community, I want to echo what @Anch0r33 and @GreenTea have said - you're not causing problems and you're a valued member of the community. You certainly haven't done anything wrong and we don't want you to leave! Of course, if you think leaving would be the right decision for you for some reason, that's something we support too. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »
    Just a heads up @Summerxo21 I've renamed this thread just to avoid giving other community members a scare. I've tried to keep the new title true to your post. :)

Just to clarify Summer, when you say you might say goodbye, do you mean you might say goodbye to the community? Or did you mean you're having some suicidal thoughts?

If you are having suicidal thoughts, I'd really empower you to reach out to crisis services setup specifically to support people in your position. They're there and they want to help. :)
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    If you meant you might leave the community, I want to echo what @Anch0r33 and @GreenTea have said - you're not causing problems and you're a valued member of the community. You certainly haven't done anything wrong and we don't want you to leave! Of course, if you think leaving would be the right decision for you for some reason, that's something we support too. :)

life altogether :( i am a horrible person who should be dead
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @summerxo21 I'm sending all my love to you. I only just met you and I know you're not horrible. People make mistakes and that's okay, it doesn't make you horrible <3

Whatever you're going through, I'm here for you all the way
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    So sorry to hear how you feel - we're here with you through this <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.