Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

a fun little poll ( fav film )

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
hey, thought i would make a random poll just because i am down and depressed but i know this may see laughs

a fun little poll ( fav film ) 5 votes

Lion king
100%
Anch0r33Durhamjaidenaomisummerxo21MaryamS 5 votes
frozen 2 ( lol )
0%
beauty and the beast ( i love Disney )
0%
( should i keep posting )
0%

Comments

• naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Lion king
    The Lion King is an absolute gem! I unfortunately haven't seen it on stage but it is apparently amazing. However the live action film just wasn't for me. I watched the animated original the day before I watched the live action and so I had high expectations and they didn't reach them for me, I felt like there was something missing. What do you think @summerxo21 ? Have you seen the live action and if so did you enjoy it?
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Lion king
    I LOVE the lion king. What an awesome movie. I liked the live picture remake but my favourite is the animated original. So sad, so powerful, so fun, so Disney
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    Lion king
    naomi wrote: »
    The Lion King is an absolute gem! I unfortunately haven't seen it on stage but it is apparently amazing. However the live action film just wasn't for me. I watched the animated original the day before I watched the live action and so I had high expectations and they didn't reach them for me, I felt like there was something missing. What do you think @summerxo21 ? Have you seen the live action and if so did you enjoy it?

i watched it in London in 2017 i think it was amazing went on til 11pm!
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @summerxo21 I'm sorry you are feeling down, does watching films make you feel better or is it the memories attached with those films? For me, personally, I like the old Spiderman films purely because of the memories!