Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Support chat thread- 21st August 2021

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
For those of you who aren't already aware, group chat has unfortunately been cancelled for tonight due to technical issues on Chatwee. Hopefully group chat should be back on as per normal tomorrow. Feel free to use this thread if there is anything you want to discuss and receive support with. As always, there are the 1-2-1 services as well (including Crisis Messenger.)
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    How is everyone doing tonight?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Because it seems very unlikely that group chat is going to be fixed in time for tonight, feel free to use this.
    @xoxolollielovejess1n Are you able to access this and comment on it? If so please use the insightful reaction. If not, use hugs or PM me. :)
    edited August 2021
    How is everyone doing? Going to tag some of the regular chat users in case they want to chat. Of course this is available for anyone though. @Shaunie @independent_ @xoxolollielovejess1n @Apollo @Millie2787
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyyy. I’ve just about recovered from my hang over. How are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Hi Shaunie. That hangover you had sounded horrible but glad to hear that it is getting better.
    Hi Shaunie. That hangover you had sounded horrible but glad to hear that it is getting better.
    It was absolutely the worst hang over I’ve ever experienced 🤢🤢🤢🤢
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I'm guessing you're going to steer well clear of alcohol for a while now.
    Dancer wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're going to steer well clear of alcohol for a while now.

Definitely lol. Or just a few drinks not go over board ahhh
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    It was absolutely the worst hang over I’ve ever experienced 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Been there, hate hangovers
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    The fact that bunnies exist is proof that everything is going to be okay.gqjynm5kkfws.jpg
    So much has gone wrong today @Dancer but trying to put it behind me. How are you doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Struggling but trying to be strong
    What’s up? @Dancer
    I feel like a burden
    What’s making you feel like that
    Because I don't think anyone would really understand
    Always bound to be someone who understands. Feel free to chat here
  • rachel37376262rachel37376262 Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    Always here for you, Kasa I’m so proud of you