Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Community Quiz (Friday 3rd September, 7-8pm)

2»

Comments

• Options
    summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    I probably won’t be able to join now my sister arrived for a drink😂

I might get popped too! oh my days we are the same age :)

That’s cool! I’m 18, I’ll be 19 in December.

Also welcome

what date? i'm the 24th

Ahhh I’m the 5th!

so near ahhhh :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    How was the quiz?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @Dancer i didn't go but seems those who went seem to have enjoyed it :)
  • Options
    @independent_ did you enjoy it and answered a few or? cannot believe people win quiz's like wow! go on you clever things haha
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    It was a great quiz, the questions were really good too.

I did answer a few questions, and even got a few right, but there was no way I was answering enough to beat @Apollo he was on fire!!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

I did answer a few questions, and even got a few right, but there was no way I was answering enough to beat @Apollo he was on fire!!!!

fair enough, least you tried! i'm busy drinking to argue over a quiz aha
  • Options
    Did you give any stupid answers @independent_ Also, did you like my round (guess the lyrics.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Did you give any stupid answers @independent_ Also, did you like my round (guess the lyrics.)

it sounded good who won, Apollo? @Apollo he won most of them
  • Options
    i need drink ideas raspberry and remie is good but i need more toxic drink any ideas??
  • Options

Of course I did @Dancer, I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t. It’s not even on purpose lol. And I actually missed your round but I’m sure it was great
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    you two seem so sweet <3 and awesome
  • Options

I’m having a drink too, and going to open some magic stars in a minute. I’m going to link you to the general chit chat thread in a minute, so we can keep chatting there if you want to @summerxo21
  • Options

I’m having a drink too, and going to open some magic stars in a minute. I’m going to link you to the general chit chat thread in a minute, so we can keep chatting there if you want to @summerxo21

yeah sure :)
  • Options

https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea/p743
  • Options

https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea/p743

found it :) cheers hugs
  • Options

Of course I did @Dancer, I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t. It’s not even on purpose lol. And I actually missed your round but I’m sure it was great

The quiz is not a quiz without at least one stupid answer from you. I rickrolled the quiz. :p
  • Options

The quiz is not a quiz without at least one stupid answer from you. I rickrolled the quiz. :p

Haha, you’re not wrong there. I just say stupid things lol.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family

Haha thanks, I love these community quizzes, had really good questions
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »

Haha thanks, I love these community quizzes, had really good questions

you did good!! congrats
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Merci
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Hey guys!

We're glad you enjoyed the quiz, it was really great! And thanks to @Dancer and @SpaceOtter for writing really great rounds 🎉

So the winners of each round were:
    Round 1: @XLillyX
    Round 2: @Apollo
    Round 3: @Apollo

Overall winnier is @Apollo 🎉🎉🎉

All the winners and the hosts will receive a special badge shortly!

Well Done! ✨
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Well done Apollo OLLO OLLO! And to Lilly. <3:)