Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wanting support, answer me!!!!!!!

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
humans are stupid, u dunno who to trust. why is every1 one on leave wen u ask 4 help. nothing ever works out
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 I know its hard to trust people especially when you have been hurt in the past. If you need to private chat then you can message me if you need support. <3
  • Options
    y does drink make u not remember, am i upset. wat is it? why do i get 'soppy' wateva tht means, on socail media. i'm not a loser today :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    on social media its my why of askin for help. but the pigs get involved, then i stop
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi @ellie2000

I know, it can be really difficult to trust people, especially when you may have had your trust broken or betrayed by people in the past. But I always love to remember that my past is not my present, and that the people who are in my present are not the people who were in my past. Even though people may act in a similar manner or have similar characteristics, everyone is individually different in their own way :)

Here for you if you ever need to talk ❤️
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hi @ellie2000
    We're all here to support you through this! It seems that things might be tough right now but we're always here if you need us. How have you been feeling at the moment?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I was singing Friday night coz thts I cope with negative thoughts coz enjoy it, one of the peers said ‘do wat u enjoy’so thts wat I did, I was singing lyrics like ‘take me with u through the crevice, i’ll b ur Persephone’ and wen it came to tht chorus, I herd the neighbour up above stamp 5 times, coz I had those thoughts at 3:30. I feel like tht hades (greek myth) is the king of earth, I think tht we live in the underworld, I thought alcohol drinks would make me sleep, but now it makes me wake up early, why don’t other ppl tht notice tht I struggle, tlk 2 me n c wat is wrong, y do ppl tell my mother or (organisation)instead of tlk to me personally? Another lyric I sing is ‘sing me a lullaby, so I can go peacefully’ I msgd the neighbour sed I hav ptsd and im sometimes s'cidal. I want to leave (hometown).
    I hav no-one to tlk too. Is it any1s buissness wat I do?
    ‘shout’ don’t respond sometimes, is Samaritans 116123?
    I had to vent

Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    I’m really sorry to hear that you are going through difficult times at the moment, we are all here to support you :)

Samaritans is 116 123, and they will always be there to listen 24/7 :)
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 I am sorry that you are going through this and you feel that no one is seeing your struggle. As @Rose124 said Samaritans is there to listen but also I know that it can be therapeutic to vent to strangers or even sing to the top of your lungs your favourite songs to feel better. The mix is here to help and I hope you try out Samaritans out if you haven't already, support is never far when you're struggling even when it may feel like it is.
    I hope you are feeling better today :)<3