Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Exciting news 👏🤣😆

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
So some of you may remember that I was writing a children’s book. I am pleased to announce that I will be ready to publish in the next couple of months, by Christmas at the latest.

I never actually thought I’d get to this point, but im super excited. I know I can’t share any details of the book here but I thought I’d just share the news with you all 😆😆😆😆

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    WHAAAAAT????

@One-in-a-million
    CONGRATULATIONS
    giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bqkveny54uv5m4rwnnj6j00tvqvke4o95rfcxaw7y&rid=giphy.gif&ct=v

WAIT
    CAN YOU TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR BOOK???
    WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT YOU
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ahhhh well done @One-in-a-million thats such great news
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    This is amazing news! Well done @One-in-a-million. Excited to see it published soon :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Thank you so much guys :) xx
  • Options
    fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Congratulations @One-in-a-million - that is amazing to hear and I can already see that the community is so proud of you (and me), but I know you must be incredibly proud of yourself too. Super excited for you, and giving you all the support and hugs for this! :heart:
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Amazing to hear! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    PhoebsflowersPhoebsflowers Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Wow how exciting! Good luck with everything =)
  • Options
    RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Congratulations- I guess hard work does pay off! My mum was actually right lolll
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Well done ❤️X