Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I can't believe I'm 16 😭😭

Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
I feel like I'm 12 😭😭 and apparently I look 10 years old 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Zoya_Jungkook I get told that too😩🤚and I’m actually 17 it’s soo annoying
  • Options
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl
    Lmaoo at least we will look young when we are older
    AND WE CAN LIE AND SAY WE ARE KIDS A
    AND GET CHEAP STUFF
    I WENT IN TO PIZZA HUT YEZTERDAY
    THE LADY WAS LIKE TO ME AND MY FRIEND
    WOULD YOY LIKE A KIDS MDNU
    IM LIKD O.Ooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Zoya_Jungkook Yess that’s ons good thing about it good point 😂😂🤣🤣
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    @Zoya_Jungkook lovely to see you back.

Tbh the years fly by after you’re about 12 so it only goes downhill from here🤣 I can’t believe I’m 18, I sometimes still feel like a 12 year old too.

Is it your birthday?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ Haha thank you sooo much!! It's been ages ssh

Ikrrr. It goes sooo fast

Noo lmao I'm just ... I'm just in one of those moods lmao
  • Options
    @Zoya_Jungkook one of those really reflective moods?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_
    Yesss, reminiscent of the past. Knowing we can't go back is a tough pill to swallow, isn't it?
  • Options
    @Zoya_Jungkook for sure. And as I’ve got older I only think about it more. I don’t think covid has helped either, I can’t imagine what it must be like for people who have been at school and stuff through it, there has been a lot of wasted time and opportunity I feel.

Now you’ve got me reflecting hahahaha!

How have you been anyways?
  • Options
    @independent_ aww i understand 💕

Haha I'm sorry!!

I've been great recently, thank you! How about you?
  • Options
    @Zoya_Jungkook it’s alright, sometimes reflection can be a good thing. We learn from it I suppose.

I’m glad you’ve been doing great, that’s really positive. Ayy not the best here but getting by. Did you have exams this year?
  • Options
    @independent_ That is true!!

Aw thanks. Do you want to talk about it privately? I'm sorry :( yeah we did cause my school decided to give them ;^;

Our exam period was 9 weeks!!
  • Options
    @Zoya_Jungkook it’s ok, I have a thread going at the moment, but thank you for the offer <3

Oh geez! That’s a lot of exams. I hope they went ok
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    I know how you feel @Zoya_Jungkook, I am 18 and feel like I am just bubbling through life. I almost can't believe that I am going to uni soon :s. Honestly by the time you fully deep that you're 16, your 17th birthday rolls around!! I hope your exams went well, do you have results day coming up?
  • Options
    @naomi
    Awww omggg but that's soo exciting to go to uni!! That's so relatable haha. Yess I do >< it's in 10 days OMG DOSHSJAHS
  • Options
    downtherabbitholedowntherabbithole Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    I'm nearing 16 and so much has happened in my lifetime. I miss the 2000's and I wanna go back but as this age
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hey @Zoya_Jungkook how did results go for you? I hope they went well! :)
  • Options
    @naomi they went great!!
    Thank you so much :D
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @Zoya_Jungkook It's ok to get disgusted at growing up but keep in mind that there are good things that come with being 16 (more freedom, new experiences).
  • Options
    maryam852 wrote: »
    @Zoya_Jungkook It's ok to get disgusted at growing up but keep in mind that there are good things that come with being 16 (more freedom, new experiences).

That's so true!! But with covid its a bit harder but thank you!! Have a nice day