Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wat we need

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
instead of a pandemic we need a purge, who elon musk
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    So true that this pandemic is not what anyone wants or needs @ellie2000 ! It must feel so frustrating and long for you too. I wonder if you'd explain some more about what it is about a purge that you'd support? <3

Also Elon Musk is not someone I spend a lot of time learning about but his Wikipedia page reveals a fair amount about his life https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i struggle n noone want to tlk to me around where i live. a purge will get rid of nasty ppl, or we need a big mushroom bomb to hit us wiping out the human race
    Crazy mad insane
  • Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    I totally understand that, some people can be really nasty towards other people for many reasons, but just know that they're behavior towards you or/ and what they say about you, has nothing to do with you but has everything to do with them as people.

From your posts on The Mix, i can tell that you are a really lovely, kind and friendly person. And i promise you that one day you will meet people around where you live who believe this too, and im 100% percent positive that there are people who already do, you just haven't been able to meet them yet but you will.

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    the last time i heard 'ur lovely' was 4yrs ago in devon
    Crazy mad insane