Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hiya everyone!

Elle15Elle15 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi, I'm Elle
I've Never been very good at introducing myself haha, I'm a Virgo, I like all things arts and crafts, and have graduated art uni, and I love to make new friends. I hope to not only work on my own mental health but be a listening ear to others so please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm looking forward to meeting you all xx

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Elle15Elle15 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hey @LorryTruck,
    thank you, nice to meet you too! x
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @Elle15

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

I'm a Leo! :joy:

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @Elle15 good to see you here, the boards are great I'm glad you found them.

Hope you enjoy your time here
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 817 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy Sunday Elle !

I don’t know what you mean about not being very good at introductions, because That seems like an awesome introduction to me :)

Well done ! on graduating uni, art seems super fascinating. What sort of arts and crafts do you like to do ?

It’s wonderful to have you here, we’re always here if you ever need anything. Always happy to listen <3
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    PopsPops Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hello everyone

I would like to introduce myself.. my name is Poppy and I am 23. I have been struggling lots lately due to the pandemic.

I would love to make some new friends on here. :)
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @Pops I'm glad you found this place

Welcome to the Boards
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @Elle15
    Welcome to The Mix and Congratulations on graduating, that's such a great achievement!
    and Hiya @Pops it's great to have you here, I'm sorry that you are struggling, feel free to reach out and have a chat, we are all here for you <3
  • Options
    Thank you Kat, I hope I am not the only one feeling like this. Life is so tough at the moment, it will be nice to meet some new people. Nice to meet you Kat, how old are you?

Happy to chat to you and anyone else too! <3 xx
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    @Pops Nice to meet you too! Don't worry you're certainly not alone <3
    I'm in my early 20s x
    If you want to meet people and have a chat, why not head over to https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • Options
    Thank you, that's nice to know. I am 23 :3

Thank you for the link, that's kind of you.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.