Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cant sleep

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,968 Community Veteran
wat do u do if ur tired n u dont want to go to sleep, wat i sed in 'HELLO'
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    wen i go to sleep its morning the nxt day, i get feelings of being unsecure b4 i go sleep, sun plz go out 4eva soon it'll b bliss if it does
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    What are you insecure about?
  • Options
    in my head is flashback to wen i was in trouble after a party, everytime i hear chattering at nite i get uneasy
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I'm sorry to hear that. <3

Have you tried listening to music? Maybe something soothing would help.
  • Options
    natdsnatds Posts: 12 Settling in
    Hi @ellie2000! I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with sleep.

I would try finding something soothing to you to help you sleep, for example, a podcast you can listen to or playing soothing noises- the sound of rain calms me down and helps me get to sleep.
    I've also been told before to try and not go on my phone 30 minutes before I plan to go to sleep as that can help rest your eyes and help you get to sleep better- it's worked for me, so it might be helpful!
    If you feel uneasy it might be worth having a night light on as you fall asleep, I know that that helps me sometimes as well as my head gets overwhelmed sometimes when I try and sleep in darkness and I hear a random noise!
    Hopefully it'll get easier soon! <3
  • Options
    Wat podcasts
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ella12345ella12345 Posts: 14 Settling in
    hey @ellie2000

I know people that have really struggled with sleep, but the deep sleep pillow spray from This Works is meant to be really good and has really helped them! you can order it online on amazon.

just spray on your pillow before bed, hope this helps :)