Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pets!!

ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
edited May 2021 in Positivity Corner
Helluu again hehe,
show me your animals!!!
this is my cat (2years old) Harry <3 he loves chin scratches and snacks aha :)
aohw2vcnoxmh.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I love Harry, here is my hamster Jessie
    tga6z6w5b69x.jpg
    shkbfm8u9cz5.jpg

🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    I absolutely love seeing photos of people's pets! My cat brings so much joy into my life. Here is Marmalade, she is turning 12 next month. I look forward to seeing more posts on this thread :)!ykmwnk9su0wm.jpg
  • Options
    ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    rainskye wrote: »
    I absolutely love seeing photos of people's pets! My cat brings so much joy into my life. Here is Marmalade, she is turning 12 next month. I look forward to seeing more posts on this thread :)!ykmwnk9su0wm.jpg

this is the cutest cat- omg
  • Options
    rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    ren0420 wrote: »
    rainskye wrote: »

this is the cutest cat- omg

Thank you so much! She's an angel and she really understands when I'm not feeling well. Cats are the best!
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    We recently got a couple new pet chickens, bringing our total up to four! They're all so gorgeous though they're still settling in a bit. :)

p30cbxgh9vo2.jpg
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.