Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I need to know your guys opinion on beans...

ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
Hey dudes,
We spoke about how we feel about beans today and the friends on GC said I should make a poll but it wont work so I'm just making a regular post lol.
Personally, I don't like them... how do you guys feel about them? :anguished:
  1. i love them
  2. i like them with some things...
  3. ew gross
  4. bean juice (courtesy of L)

Comments

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    1. I think they’re pretty awesome. I like all types of beans. Two of my favourite comfort meals wouldn't be the same without baked beans. I love beans on toast and jacket potato with beans. It’s always nice on a rainy day.
    You're awesome!
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    SpaceOtter wrote: »
    1. I think they’re pretty awesome. I like all types of beans. Two of my favourite comfort meals wouldn't be the same without baked beans. I love beans on toast and jacket potato with beans. It’s always nice on a rainy day.

sorry dude gonna have to disagree with you on this one but comfort foods are always the best type!! :p

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    2 :)
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    1 - Beans just adds that extra touchof flavour you never thought you needed.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    4 because bean juice is disgusting.

I don’t like beans on their own, but will eat them in things that aren’t too beany, I like a greggs sausage bean and cheese melt for example, it doesn’t have much bean juice in it lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I used to only like bean juice as a kid, made mum mad when she had to separate them 🤣

Currently I would say 2

I don't love them enough to have them on toast 🤢 but I do love turkey mash and beans ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    1!
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    2! Certainly can't stand baked beans on their own - they have to be on toast or not at all 🤢
  • elpad_2002elpad_2002 Posts: 11 Settling in
    I'm between a 2 and 3, baked beans is always a definite no for me but the rest of them are... tolerable
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Guys, try cooking baked beans on the stove with cheese! Cheesy beans <3
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Probably between 1 and 2
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    DISGUSTING - BAN ALL BEANS FOREVER
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ren0420 I like green beans and other beans 9pinto, kidney) but detest beans in tomato sauce, the tinned variety. I find it terrible! However, I believe it is the sauce not the beans.