Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Any plans for the summer holidays?

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,165 Wise Owl
edited May 1 in Anything Goes
Hey guys long time I haven’t posted so I thought I would do a poll about what your doing in summer and if you are comment down below ☺️❤️

Any plans for the summer holidays? 10 votes

Yes✨
50%
LaineGreenTeatkdogDurhamjaideApollo 5 votes
No🙈
30%
independent_DancerLorryTruck 3 votes
Maybe🤔
20%
_Tech_Addict_Girllovemimoon 2 votes

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,165 Wise Owl
    Maybe🤔
    I’ll go first I picked maybe because I might go somewhere I don’t know it depends what the weather is like and what Covid is like
  • ApolloApollo Teenage Dirtbag ScotlandPosts: 636 Incredible Poster
    Yes✨
    Me and my friends have a little list of things we want to do together over Summer
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    _Tech_Addict_Girl
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,914 An Original Mixlorian
    Yes✨
    Work!!

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

_Tech_Addict_Girl
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,867 Part of The Furniture
    No🙈
    Not that I know of at the moment. If my performing arts group are offering any summer workshops then I might go.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    _Tech_Addict_Girl
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,222 Master Poster
    No🙈
    The summer holidays will just be like any other day for me I’m not in education or anything anymore so I forget when the holidays are nowadays :joy:

It’ll probably be very quiet and not doing much.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    _Tech_Addict_Girl
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 258 The Mix Regular
    Yes✨
    I actually have some plans to travel within UK so thats good to have some stuff to do for once haha.
    _Tech_Addict_Girl
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,767 Account Deactivated
    Yes✨
    I'm going to try and go home for a bit soon and in July we have a trip to Scotland booked :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,165 Wise Owl
    edited May 14
    Maybe🤔
    @Laine Have fun :)
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I was actually meant to go and see my friends but my mother whisked the family away to London! It was very impulsive and really abrupted my plans. That's how my summer went, how about yours?