Home Represent Young People
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tell us how important The Mix's support is for you (our Captain Tom 100 fundraiser social takeover)

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,982 Boards Guru
edited April 30 in Represent Young People
Hey everyone! Hope you’re all doing fantastic :smile:

A group of us are fundraising for The Mix by taking part in the Captain Tom 100 challenge. You can read more about that HERE!
Captain Tom 100 offers The Mix supporters, of all ages and abilities, the opportunity to raise crucial funds for our charity, while at the same time celebrating Captain Tom’s generosity of spirit, the hope and joy he brought to millions, and his sense of fun.
Our Captain Tom 100 challenge is – collectively as a group – to commit to 100 acts of support over Captain Sir Tom Moore’s birthday weekend. To spread awareness of this, we’ve been asked by The Mix to do a takeover of their social media!

How you guys can help
  • It would be really great if you guys could reply here about how important The Mix's support is for you, and we can quote this (anonymously if you wish, it’s no problem!) for our social takeover so people can see how vital The Mix’s services are! It would also show what our 100 acts of support can contribute to :)
  • We’d also really appreciate if you could share our fundraiser HERE too!

You'd be really helping spread awareness of The Mix's work, and helping them fundraise!

Thank you!! :)
but idk tho
ZenMikelovemimoonLorryTruck

Comments

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,400 Part of The Furniture
    This is amazing. Unfortunately I am not able to donate anything but this is great. Well done everyone!
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,400 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 30
    The Mix is an amazing place for support that I have been using for 3 years and I honestly don't know where I would be without the support that I have received. My favourite opportunities that I have had have been to help with bringing back under 16's chat, being a community champion, creating questions for community quizzes and also lots of other stuff. Thank you everyone who has been a part of my journey (Anonymous please) <3
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,408 Community Manager
    Nice one you guys!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!