Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy National Unicorn Day

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
Although it might seem really hard to believe, today (9th April) is National Unicorn Day. I absolutely love unicorns so today will hopefully be a day full of positivity for me. Going to be wearing my unicorn headband all day and maybe also wearing my unicorn hoody that I got for Christmas back in 2019. πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Oh Dancer, Happy national unicorn day! πŸ¦„ I sure hope it’s fabulous for you ✨
  • Options
    Yay! Someone who believes in unicorns!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    ❀️✨
  • Options
    b3nsnt6dtnon.jpg