Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mock Exams

2»

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I have my Biology mock on 14th June in the morning. I have my Chemistry mock on 23rd June in the morning. I have my Physics mock on 25th June in the afternoon.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That's so dreamy!! Do you have a fave vibe/genre to play like melancholic or upbeat or classical??? @LorryTruck <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Love that, especially the piano for classical, there is something so cool about music without lyrics, I find it really peaceful when revising for exams =)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    SOOO true like without any noise feels scary to me!!! How you feeling about the exams coming up? (is half term this current week?)
  • Options
  • Options
    That makes so much sense @LorryTruck , but must feel quite daunting for you. This is never nice, especially when you care about the exams going well, I'm wondering, is there any exam in particular causing you more stress than the others? <3
  • Options
  • Options
    I defo get you, like when you're struggling so much 'outside of exams' because of your mental health and general distress you're experiencing, it is always a worry to think what if my performance is not up to scratch. This must feel really frustrating, especially when you know that you are capable of a lot, particularly intelligence-wise. Can I ask, when do you feel the most relaxed about taking exams? x
  • Options
  • Options
    I am really glad to hear that there are some times where you can find a space to focus and feel more comfortable to revise @LorryTruck , still I know it's not easy when you really want to revise properly but it's almost like your brain and mental health are stopping you. How are you feeling atm? <3
  • Options
  • Options
    On Monday, I have my chemistry mock and my English mock. Today I had the writing part of my Spanish mock.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    What exams I have done:

Spanish listening
    Maths non-calculator
    Spanish writing

What exams I still need to do:

Chemistry
    English Literature
    Dance
    Photography
    Biology
    Maths Calculator
    Physics
    Spanish Reading
  • Options
  • Options
    Bless both of your hearts @LorryTruck and @Dancer , this must be such a stressful time for you, especially when you're expected to do so many exams in such a short space of time. Big well done to both of you for continuing to work so hard despite how long the whole thing is <3 I'm wondering, are the mocks over now that we are coming towards the end of the school year? x
  • Options
  • Options
    Bless your heart babe - such well done for making it through though, this cannot have been fun for you. Final stretch now, how do u feel about the speaking exam? Also are u doing okay? (Just because u mentioned isolating atm) x
  • Options
  • Options
    Thankfully I finished all of my mock exams yesterday
  • Options
    Yeah 100% I get you @LorryTruck , it completely makes sense to feel scared when it feels like no information will stay in your head! Can I ask, what do you think is causing you the most 'distraction' (like preventing you from focusing on revision)? <3 I'm glad to hear that you're okay in terms of COVID, but beyond frustrating when it keeps on impacting your learning in this way. Ofc COVID is no one's fault, but it still sucks for you guys who are just trying to learn and see friends :(

Super big well done for completing them @Dancer !! You should feel so proud of yourself no matter what, because exams are hard at the best of times, let alone during a pandemic. Big hugs <3
  • Options
  • Options
    That sounds amazing (about the scores) @LorryTruck ! Seriously do feel proud of yourself, because Lord knows I am feeling proud of you =) Given how much you are struggling, it's impressive that you even completed the exams, so it's immense that you've done well too <3 In terms of the distracting thoughts, that must be absolutely frustrating for you, like you're working hard to get the revision in, but it becomes so difficult to ignore distracting thoughts when your brain is shouting at you :( Is there any time that you find it easier to not obsess over thoughts and your past? <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah I completely get what you mean, that must be beyond exasperating for you, like you never know when they're going to come about :( Bless your heart honestly, I am glad you're able to get moments of clarity and focus but still you deserve to be able to experience this always <3