Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends?🥺

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited April 2021 in General Chat
Hey guys I need some new friends so if you want to be friends we can be friends 🙂
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I tried to Pm you this but couldn't.

Please be careful sharing your Snapchat here, do remember it's a public forum and anyone can see it. There's a section in the community guidelines about being mindful of Sharing personal information.
    Just be careful :)
  • Options
    @GreenTea Thankyou I didn’t read all the guidelines Thankyou for telling me🙂
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    We’re all your friends here!😊
  • Options
    Emoji246 wrote: »
    @GreenTea Thankyou I didn’t read all the guidelines Thankyou for telling me🙂

It's alright. Maybe check with the mix about sharing Snapchat? Was just worried because it's a public forum anyone could get hold of it.

How are you?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @GreenTea yes good idea
    I’m not too bad just a lot of things on my mind right now a big thing I always worry about is my health and I can’t tell my mom everytime I’m worried about my health because she’s sick of it😕.
    How are you?💙
  • Options
    @Liam Thankyou pal💙
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, can you go to the GP alone with out your mum knowing?
    I'm doing really not great tbh. Just feel like I'm being pushed over the edge at the moment! Not in a good place mentally
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m sorry to hear that to sending big hugs 💙and no my mom dosent let me go on my own 🥺the main reason is because she thinks I will be in and out the doctors and she doesn’t let me cross the road on my own.
    I just don’t want to have a serious illness 😰