Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hi there!!

carcino_boycarcino_boy Posts: 1 Just got here
hi there, i'm connor and i like reading, rock music, homestuck, skating and playing the guitar :)
recently ive been having a rough time at home since my parents found out i'm trans and its been really affecting me so hopefully i can find some friends and support here

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey Connor it’s nice to meet you!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome ❤️
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Hello Connor!! Welcome <3
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community Connor! I love your picture - where did you find it?

Sounds like you've been having a rough time recently, and hopefully we can provide some sanctuary from that here. :) Feel free to start a dedicated thread in one of the support forums, or get stuck in with some of the fun stuff in Anything Goes or Travel & Free Time.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.