Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I’m scared

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I’m scared that covid 19 is killing people who are healthy I’m unhealthy and I’m scared that if I get it it will end my life

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    You are definitely not alone in being scared of that a lot of people are, and understandably so. But the vaccines are available now, when you say unhealthy do you think you're on the priority list for that?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @WookieBoy39,

Worrying about Covid-19 can feel really quite scary, so I first wanted to send so much love and thoughts of happiness & health your way :heart:

They are getting through the vaccines quite rapidly at the moment, which is a great positive to hold onto. In the meantime, I'm wondering if anything is helping to distract you from, or support you with, these thoughts at the moment? :heart:
  • Options
    Hi @coc0mac

I have already received my first dose of the vaccine but I just can’t stand it anymore because no one found where I live is following the rules and it’s very worrying

Send me all the love you want as I need it
  • Options
    @independent_ no I’m not on the vulnerable list I’m just generally unhealthy with me binge eating due to anxiety and depression