Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I need someone to talk to

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
edited April 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey, I’m so sorry to hear how you’ve been feeling. It’s a horrible feeling when you feel like no one understands, that’s something I’ve been through too.

Please know that we all care about you here and we’re always here to listen to you, there’s always someone to talk to here. <3 sending big hugs
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited February 2021
    I want to listen, do you wanna talk more about it?

Have you ever been to one of the group chats? They’re a great place too if you’re struggling and need someone to talk to :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • natalie_bnatalie_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Joining the group chat sounds like a great idea @LorryTruck, don't worry if you can't make it to one, we have them most days! Here is the link: https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat.

They are at 8pm-9.30pm, the schedule is on there so you could check which days you could join. There are a couple of chats, a general light-hearted chit chat which may help to distract you, or a support chat if you feel you need to talk about something in particular.

Sending massive hugs, it sounds like you're going through a really tough time at the moment. We are here to listen when you are ready to talk. <3
    I was going to link you to the group chats but @natalie_b got there before me! Her reply is spot on, group chat is on every day at 8pm, so don’t worry if you can’t make it one day there’s another the next day. There’s also an under 16s chat every second Saturday which you might find useful as it’s on a bit earlier and tends to be quieter :)
    edited February 2021
    The under 16s chat is on from 6-7.30pm so it’s on a bit earlier if you can’t make it after 8, there’s one on tomorrow. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the chats the boards are always here <3