Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Making friends

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
How do you make friends on here I’m finding it very hard 

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @WookieBoy39 you just need to make conversations and get to know people :) ❤️
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    How do you make friends on here I’m finding it very hard 

Hey! Come join us on the general chat thread! Lots of people talk random stuff there, would be a great starting point for getting to know people here

Here's the link!
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea/p601
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I have to second @GreenTea! The general chitchat thread is a really great place to start. There’s always someone around there :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    And I third what you said @GreenTea
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Building on what the others have said @WookieBoy39, sometimes these things take a bit of time. One of the best ways to make friends here is to become a familiar face in the community. :) And you can do that by continuing to post, getting involved, coming to group chats, etc.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.