Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Snow Photos

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
There has been a lot of snow across the UK recently so I have decided that it is appropriate for me to make a discussion for anyone who wants to post photos that they have taken in the snow whether it is a cute doggo, footprints, a snowman or whatever. Stay safe and stay wrapped up!
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Just a simple picture of the snow falling!
    I like it more from inside 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    I went round drawing hearts on any untouched snow 😌❤

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Love this!
    shame don’t have anymore snow here atm :(
    But here one when did

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Italia said:

Oh wow @Italia that is beautiful and I love how you have used leading lines and a worm's eye view. Well done.

Ps: Was that near the River Thames or have I gone absolutely wrong with my Geography?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Emma_ said:
    I went round drawing hearts on any untouched snow 😌❤

Aww that is so sweet and shows that there is love and happiness in the world despite these difficult times.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Sorry. I didn't even realise. 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Love this!
    shame don’t have anymore snow here atm :(
    But here one when did

Teddy looks so cute and he even has a little snow beard in the first photo. Was he trying to fall asleep in the snow in the 2nd photo?
  • Options
    Yesterday I made a little snowman and it even has a little skirt with the snowballs that are surrounding it. <3 
  • Options
    Aidan said:

Great photos. It even looks like a gingerbread man in the 2nd photo. 
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Just a simple picture of the snow falling!
    I like it more from inside 😂

Still looks amazing. Snow can be so much fun and you can be a kid again.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dancer said:
    GreenTea said:
    Sorry. I didn't even realise. 

Ok. Will have my thread deleted then
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited February 2021
    Dancer said:
    Yesterday I made a little snowman and it even has a little skirt with the snowballs that are surrounding it. <3 
    That’s cute ⛄️ 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Dancer said:
    That’s cute ⛄️ 
    Thanks. It only took me a couple of minutes to do but I thought that it looked amazing.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    its been snowy here about 2 weeks so i have plenty to upload haha... soon to follow when i get home lol
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Awww man, I didn't take any photos! 
  • Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Dancer said:
    Italia said:

Oh wow @Italia that is beautiful and I love how you have used leading lines and a worm's eye view. Well done.

Ps: Was that near the River Thames or have I gone absolutely wrong with my Geography?
    Thank @Dancer
    Yeah its taken by the Thames - your Geography is spot on! Worm's eye view is a new term for me. Can you explain what it means?
    Great thread :) 

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    Italia said:
    Dancer said:
    Italia said:

Thank @Dancer
    Yeah its taken by the Thames - your Geography is spot on! Worm's eye view is a new term for me. Can you explain what it means?
    Great thread :) 

Worm's eye view is when you are at floor level and you take a photo looking up at something such as up a tree