Home Fix The Mix

An app for the mix (idea)

AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “Stay strong, your story isn’t over yet.”Posts: 286 The Mix Regular
edited January 13 in Fix The Mix
Sorry if this is in the wrong place was not too sure where to put it. 

The idea that I have had is to make it so the Mix can be an app for your phone. The reason I am suggesting this is because navigating the website on a phone is something I think is quite tricky especially at night when I'm tired. 

I was thinking that obviously, it would be the same thing with the things that are on the main website however way easier to navigate. 

Let me know if there are any opinions on this and I am sorry if this has been brought up before.
SneakylilmochaAnch0r33independent_Azziman

Comments

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 773 Part of The Mix Family
    This is a great idea. I'm not sure how feasible it would be money wise but I know Childline launched an app and it's gone very well! 
    👁️👄👁️
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,143 Community Manager
    Thanks for the suggestion @AnneFrypan! I've moved this over to Fix The Mix. :) 

A Mix app has been quite a popular suggestion over the years, and it's something The Mix has given serious consideration to as an organisation. As @Anch0r33 said, money tends to be a big thing when it comes to 'nice to have' features, but it's an idea we can keep on the back burner for sure.

I was thinking that obviously, it would be the same thing with the things that are on the main website however way easier to navigate.

Also, if there are any particular things you find difficult to navigate on mobile, feel free to let us know and we might be able to tweak or optimise them in the meantime. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Anch0r33
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 542 Incredible Poster
    I think this is a brilliant idea 
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 897 Part of The Mix Family
    Agreed - if the money's there, think it's a good idea. Makes the forum more accessible, since it's quicker to login through our phones than through a desktop/PC, so perhaps we'll see more people engaging with the community :)
    Anch0r33