Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

need advice

airfryerairfryer Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
hey so my boyfriend and i are going through some issues and i don’t know what to do. he is very very stubborn but i can’t leave him either. i’m very attached to him and love him wayy too much. but i don’t know how to deal with this right now. some advice please??

Comments

• SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hey @airfryer sorry to hear you're having relationship troubles. I think there's always a solution to a problem like this.

The best advice I can give is for you guys to talk 1 on 1 on your own. Talking about anything regarding anything in any situation is a great way to express yourself and your feelings and can be a good bonding experience too. 

Don't give up hope. As I said, there's always a solution. Hope you guys work things out 👍🏻🙂.
  • airfryerairfryer Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    SciFi_456 said:
    Hey @airfryer sorry to hear you're having relationship troubles. I think there's always a solution to a problem like this.

The best advice I can give is for you guys to talk 1 on 1 on your own. Talking about anything regarding anything in any situation is a great way to express yourself and your feelings and can be a good bonding experience too. 

Don't give up hope. As I said, there's always a solution. Hope you guys work things out 👍🏻🙂.
    i do want to speak about problems but he’s so stubborn it’s impossible to have a proper conversation so i always just let go of it