Home Sex & Relationships

need advice

airfryerairfryer Posts: 21 Settling in
hey so my boyfriend and i are going through some issues and i don’t know what to do. he is very very stubborn but i can’t leave him either. i’m very attached to him and love him wayy too much. but i don’t know how to deal with this right now. some advice please??
SciFi_456

Comments

• SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hey @airfryer sorry to hear you're having relationship troubles. I think there's always a solution to a problem like this.

The best advice I can give is for you guys to talk 1 on 1 on your own. Talking about anything regarding anything in any situation is a great way to express yourself and your feelings and can be a good bonding experience too. 

Don't give up hope. As I said, there's always a solution. Hope you guys work things out 👍🏻🙂.
  • airfryerairfryer Posts: 21 Settling in
    SciFi_456 said:
    Hey @airfryer sorry to hear you're having relationship troubles. I think there's always a solution to a problem like this.

The best advice I can give is for you guys to talk 1 on 1 on your own. Talking about anything regarding anything in any situation is a great way to express yourself and your feelings and can be a good bonding experience too. 

Don't give up hope. As I said, there's always a solution. Hope you guys work things out 👍🏻🙂.
    i do want to speak about problems but he’s so stubborn it’s impossible to have a proper conversation so i always just let go of it
    SciFi_456
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,821 Boards Guru
    Hey, welcome! I'm sure I've said this before but I still love your picture :joy:

It sounds as though it's difficult to talk with your boyfriend about some issues in your relationship, is that right?

Conversations about relationship problems can be very uncomfortable- but every relationship goes through them even the 'perfect' ones! Your feelings are valid, you shouldn't have to feel like you should just 'let go of it', it's very healthy to talk through relationship problems and find a solution to them.

Of course it's your choice how you want to go about it!- but if you find it hard to talk in person, something like a text or a letter might be easier. But even if it's difficult to have that conversation, I think it's worth it anyway!

Relationships are built on trust and honesty, and couples should be able to feel like they can tell the other person anything they want to- it can be so exhausting staying in a relationship where your partner isn't emotionally available or won't do their share of the work to get through issues.

Hope it works out well for you two!
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>