Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi I’m new here

Hi I’ve ended up here because as I’m up late I was looking online and found this place , my names John I’m 43 and I’m 44 on the 30th 

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! Give a shout if you need any help getting around the forum :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the boards! This is a site for Under 25s so you may not find the support and info as helpful :) 

There are other places with wider age ranges such as side by side, 7cups, nomorepanic etc! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Just wanted to stop by and say I love your profile pic
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2020
    Hiya @john144! Just want to echo what @Laine said here:

Laine said:
    Welcome to the boards! This is a site for Under 25s so you may not find the support and info as helpful :) 

There are other places with wider age ranges such as side by side, 7cups, nomorepanic etc!

This is a community built for young people under 25, but there are other support services setup to support people at your stage in life. Side by Side is a mental health community for adults, run by Mind. Depending on what you'd specifically like support for, there are also other options.

You'll find the Private Messaging feature is unavailable to you - that's something automatically put in place for folks who are far enough outside the community's age range.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.