Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need to die

SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
I wake up every morning really wanting to Kill myself and go to bed every night wondering why I didn’t. Just need to put myself out of my misery 😓😓
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending lots of hugs @Shaunie :heart:

You are such a lovely member of this community, we are here for you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    Hey Shaunie, just here to send you some more hugs. You might not be able to see it yourself right now but you’re an amazing person and you deserve to be in this world.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Keep going Shaunie, you got this! ❤️

Big hugs 
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    It sounds like things are feeling really tough right now Shaunie and you are being so so strong for not giving in to the thoughts in your head. We are so glad you wake up every morning, you bring so much to this community (especially the cute pics of Teddy!).

It seems like you've been feeling like this a lot at the moment, is there anything in particular that is causing this? It's really great that you came on here to say how you're feeling. The community are always here to listen and offer support <3

Remember no matter how things feel right now, they won't last forever. One day you might wake up and things will feel a little easier to manage and the sun might be shining a little bit brighter. We've got to hold on for those days!

We know you know these but incase they aren't to hand, here some places that could help out if you find yourself at breaking point
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (9am-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    You've got this, take it one day at a time <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey Shaunie I’m just echoing what everyone else has said. You’re an amazing strong person and we’re all proud of you. 

I’m always here if you ever need someone to listen  <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you all I’m really struggling:’(but thanks
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    john144john144 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Shaunie said:
    I wake up every morning really wanting to Kill myself and go to bed every night wondering why I didn’t. Just need to put myself out of my misery 😓😓
    I’m the same at the moment , but I have kids so it’s not really an option , but I’m in serious torment , there’s always someone out there worse off bud , go look at kids with cancer on YouTube and you will probably cry , then you have to work something out , join a gum , give up any drink or drugs ..

help your mum or dad out , get a hobby , I know it’s hard , at first just tryi long walks 
  • Options
    Hey Shaunie :heart:

Just wanted to send you some hugs and let you know we're here for you :heart:

How are you feeling today?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    You have lots of reasons to live  we all here here for u❤️🥰
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2020
    john144 said:
    Shaunie said:
    I’m the same at the moment , but I have kids so it’s not really an option , but I’m in serious torment , there’s always someone out there worse off bud , go look at kids with cancer on YouTube and you will probably cry , then you have to work something out , join a gum , give up any drink or drugs ..

help your mum or dad out , get a hobby , I know it’s hard , at first just tryi long walks 

Can totally appreciate the well-intentioned place this comes from @John144. :) That said, it might be more constructive for @Shaunie to focus more on how real this feels for her and how these feelings are valid, regardless of any possible comparisons we could make. Comparing ourselves to others - while sometimes useful for perspective - can also be quite destructive for mental health.

Shaunie said:
    Thank you all I’m really struggling:’(but thanks

It sounds like things are feeling pretty dark right now @Shaunie, and I just want to say that, although we might not always be able to help you out of it, you'll never be in that dark place alone. :star:    

You're capable of getting through this. I know it might not feel like it, but you really are. You've broken down a lot barriers in your personal life while you've been in this community, and it is possible for that to continue. You're still that person, with the same determination, kindness and courage.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Sending huge hugs @Shaunie, we all care so much about you xx
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Hi Shaunie, I know it's been a couple days since you made this post but I just thought I'd check in and see how you are doing?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    just dropping by to say i love you and care <3 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I don't know how I've only just seen this, sending you a warm hug and love💓 

• Options
    Hey Shaunie, 

Just wanted to pop on to send you some hugs and let you know we care about you :heart: