Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what saved me

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,008 Community Veteran
i still think its 2010 n 2013, i'm thinking on writing on the 'my passion' page that they saved my life coz i went to every gig wen they were in london, i first saw them at astoria with 'kill hannah' and 'gun dogs'. is tht gd idea
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? 

It sounds like a good idea to write about what has helped you, if you want to do that :heart:

We care about you and we are here if you want to talk :heart:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    trauma still goes on even to this day, y? and how do i live happy days, i havnt hurt myself since october
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I’m really sorry to hear about how hard everything is right now. I’m sorry I don’t have any advice.

But that’s amazing Ellie, well done you should be proud of yourself. What do you think has helped you between now and October?

I’m always happy to listen if you ever need anything  :)

(Sorry if this came across patronising)
  • Options
    i went to scotland, since i came back i havnt heard the voice tht seys ' go on ellie, get the broom u'll like it' :) it was uncomfortable

i'm still worried to meet ppl after lockdown, i self harmed bcoz ppl used harsh words, which flared up my ptsd, the words they use stick coz they say it in an abrupt manor and then im not seen till the next week
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Heyyy @ellie2000

Where abouts in Scotland did you go? I've only been to a couple of places but it's so lovely up there  =) 

That's completely understandable that you're nervous about seeing people, they are unknown variables that we can't control. Instead of meeting a lot of people, have you thought about doing it in small steps and just meeting one person who you feel really safe with first? :)

I understand that it's not easy to talk about self harming so hopefully you know how brave and strong you are for writing about it. You can always find support and safety on the Mix <3
  • Options
    i went to lochcarron, the b&b was a mess, there were no youth group this yr as covid. and the cafe run out of sundae ingredience. but it was a nice break, frm the usual world :)
    Crazy mad insane