Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekly challenge #151

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey Folks heart

For the next two weeks the challenge is "get outside each day" 

Getting outside can be good for your over-all well-being :heart:

You can share what you've been getting up too on this thread :heart:

Can't wait to see your replies star

As always feel free to vote for the next challenge & if you have any ideas of future challenges you can post them in this thread heart
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #151 4 votes

Cute photo challenge (Share a cute picture each day)
25% 1 vote
Learn a new fact a day
75% 3 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I went to the CO OP today if that counts as being outside 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    How are you all getting on with this challenge? :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    Stephanie said:
    How are you all getting on with this challenge? :heart: 
    Not very well 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I went for a walk in a nice area by a lake 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    getting over a fractured ankle, but took a short walk to morrisons for strawberries haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    getting over a fractured ankle, but took a short walk to morrisons for strawberries haha
    Aw get well soon sending virtual hugs ❤️
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Went for a walk on the river to get some meds In town,

I walk along the river daily!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Sometimes just walking around school can be beautiful for me and there is a beautiful outdoor area near the Photography classroom and the class sometimes go and take photos during the Photography lessons.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous