Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    By quote, do you mean your signature? If you do, I think you have to go into your profile and press edit to change it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    That part of my posts is my signature, you can make it anything you like. A lot of people have a quote there. I think you go into edit profile then signature settings to edit it :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
  • Options
    It’s no problem :) can be a bit complicated too because there is a favourite quote field in your profile too but that’s not the right one for this aha. 
  • Options