Home Help Desk
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 2,282 Boards Champion
How do you make your quote show up on the discussion boards when you type a comment?
Just curious
The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,546 Legendary Poster
    By quote, do you mean your signature? If you do, I think you have to go into your profile and press edit to change it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,282 Boards Champion
    @independent_
    no, i mean, for example on yours it says “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    How do you make it say that?
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,546 Legendary Poster
    That part of my posts is my signature, you can make it anything you like. A lot of people have a quote there. I think you go into edit profile then signature settings to edit it :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,282 Boards Champion
    @independent_
    yeah you were right
    sorry
    just did it
    It’s no problem :) can be a bit complicated too because there is a favourite quote field in your profile too but that’s not the right one for this aha. 
    😂