Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

just a test

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,836 Boards Guru
edited November 2020 in Bugs and other issues
<div class=" Spoiler"> does this work </div><p></p>

Ah the answer is no lol, dont pay any mind to this just testing!
"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,965 Part of The Furniture
    I was gonna try this .. but I won't. Your test was helpful to read :joy: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,249 Community Manager
    edited November 2020
    Ha, cool to see you experimenting with code @Aidan. :) I believe all post formatting has to be done via the toolbar above posts. We used to be able to use BB code.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,812 Extreme Poster
    edited November 2020
    <div class="Spoiler spoilerConfigured"> == $0
    <div class="SpoilerTitle">
    "Spoiler"
    <input type="button" value="show" class="SpoilerToggle">
    </div>
    <div class="SpoilerReveal"></div>
    <div class-"SpoilerText">
    <p> If this doesnt work im giving up</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Post edited by Eleanor on
    Alis propriis volat 

Further Testing

Alis propriis volat 
    @The Mix There seems to be an issue with the accessibility of the drop down boxes on comment boxes etc. Someone brought it to my attention so I had a little fiddle with the screen reader on my phone and when you press the 'format' box and then double tap for it to drop down so you can see the options, it just doesn't drop. This is the same for the hyperlink, file and image drop menus. So those who use a screen reader cannot use these features :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
    independent_
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,249 Community Manager
    Eleanor said:
    @The Mix There seems to be an issue with the accessibility of the drop down boxes on comment boxes etc. Someone brought it to my attention so I had a little fiddle with the screen reader on my phone and when you press the 'format' box and then double tap for it to drop down so you can see the options, it just doesn't drop. This is the same for the hyperlink, file and image drop menus. So those who use a screen reader cannot use these features :) 
    Looks like this one slipped by us in the madness of the end of 2020!

Thank you @Eleanor - we'll flag this with our techies. I'm wary of promising anything as we might be limited by the technical capability of the software, but we will have a dig. :) 

If we can't fix that problem specifically, there might be different ways we can setup these dialogue boxes so they accept different types of code. Will see what we can do!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    independent_Eleanor
  • Kesh260807Kesh260807 surreyPosts: 32 Boards Initiate
    Aidan wrote: »
    <div class=" Spoiler"> does this work </div><p></p>

Ah the answer is no lol, dont pay any mind to this just testing!

The quote at the bottoms is funny
    Dancer