Home Introduce Yourself
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Hello :)

Hey everyone, 

I'm 22 and at uni. I've experienced a few issues in the past, and some I still deal with today. 
I feel like I am quite empathetic towards any difficulties anyone has.

Currently studying Human Geography and would like to do something based in Humanitarian Aid :) 
I love sport, reading, music, animals (cats, in particular!) and visiting new places. 

Always here to listen if anyone needs to chat or off-load. 

Hope everyone is taking care :)

xx
Anch0r33AnneFrypan

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 823 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @zadey98, welcome to the mix x
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
    zadey98
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,196 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the boards @zadey98 it’s great having you here and was lovely meeting you in GC tonight too!! <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • zadey98zadey98 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Welcome to the boards @zadey98 it’s great having you here and was lovely meeting you in GC tonight too!! <3 
    Thankyou, you to xx
    independent_
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,317 The Mix Elder
    Welcome. It is lovely to have you here on the discussion boards with us and to have met you in general chat earlier. :heart:
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    zadey98
  • Emoji246Emoji246 Posts: 370 Listening Ear
    @zadey98 Welcome to the mix <3
    zadey98
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 429 Listening Ear
    Welcome to the boards! It looks like you've already been to GC (the one night I'm pretty absent!) 

Sounds like we e got a lot in common :) I'm big into sports, reading, music and animals! I study English lit at uni. 

I like to think I'm well travelled, where have you been to? 
    👁️👄👁️
    Anch0r33 said:
    Welcome to the boards! It looks like you've already been to GC (the one night I'm pretty absent!) 

Sounds like we e got a lot in common :) I'm big into sports, reading, music and animals! I study English lit at uni. 

I like to think I'm well travelled, where have you been to? 
    Thankyou :) 

English sounds really good; does it focus more on language or literature?

I've only been to places in the UK, not been abroad... where have you been? 
    I have a friend who lives in Germany, so I'd like to go there one day and South America :)
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 429 Listening Ear
    @zadey98 I do English literature as my course so it focuses on the lit side of things. I did do English language as one of my extra classes last year but it wasn't for me. 

I've lived in England, Scotland, USA and Canada, I've visited a lot of places while I was over there for games and stuff (I was on sport/school scholarship). I've travelled to mostttt mainland European countries and visited Denmark, Finland, South Africa (had to fly into United Arab Emirates if that counts too lol). I was supposed to be going to Japan but coronavirus yay. 

I think I've visited all the places that jump into my head but I want to go back to Switzerland and where I lived in America definitely :) 
    👁️👄👁️
    Anch0r33 said:Anch0r33 said:
    @zadey98 I do English literature as my course so it focuses on the lit side of things. I did do English language as one of my extra classes last year but it wasn't for me. 

I've lived in England, Scotland, USA and Canada, I've visited a lot of places while I was over there for games and stuff (I was on sport/school scholarship). I've travelled to mostttt mainland European countries and visited Denmark, Finland, South Africa (had to fly into United Arab Emirates if that counts too lol). I was supposed to be going to Japan but coronavirus yay. 

I think I've visited all the places that jump into my head but I want to go back to Switzerland and where I lived in America definitely :) 

@Anch0r33 Oh my you are very well travelled! I love the idea of visiting all of those countries! Hopefully you can visit Japan soon - looks so beautiful there...

Hope your uni course goes well for you; sounds an interesting one, but hard work... :)

Anch0r33
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 827 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome!x
    zadey98
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Welcome to the mix! I hope you have a great time here and get the support that you are after and deserve! 
    zadey98
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,057 Supreme Poster
    Welcome to the mix!

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

zadey98