Home Anything Goes
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Clothes suggestions?

ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited September 2020 in Anything Goes
Heya I wanna make a thread where we share our fav tops or that super nice jeans you just brought. 

I love clothes. Retail therapy is an actual thing for me😂

But just a reminder everyone has different fashion sense. 
And we can embrace that. We don’t like some things some people wear as we personally wouldn’t wear it but looks great on them. 
Personally for me I don’t like someone just saying they don’t like what I wear because it makes me question it even tho I know everyone is different. So some opinions are best to keep to ourselves as not helpful. I mean unless they’re saying I don’t like that but I know it looks great on some people. 

Basically I’m just saying be mindful when sharing opinions. Can share opinions but don’t have to be rude or blunt about it. Or I just may be snowflake. Probably😂 I’m sure wouldn’t be a problem tho. Not like anyone says on make up suggestions. “Don’t like your make up” but lol just a reminder 😂

so for me. This is my personal favourite top atm. I love it. <3 

I’m going to order similar but different colours off shein

Whats everyone’s fav clothes shop?
“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Ohh i spent wayyyy too much money on asos this morning :lol: bet ill be sending half of it back because it doesnt fit or doesnt suit me lol 
    I like online shopping, not a fan of actually going out and buying the clothes/trying them on :lol:
    Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    ASOS is a good shout! 

I love online shopping cause I get so excited for it to come but kinda inpatient lol
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,891 Extreme Poster
    My fave place to shop atm is goose and gander. It’s an online shop, I just got a mystery box with a top and three sweatshirts. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    ShaunieMike
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,766 Account Deactivated
    I nab what's nice from charity shops and primark but if I can afford it, my fav is damaged society and online is blue banana!

I'll send some of my fav tops tomorrow :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    ShaunieMike
    edited September 2020
    I was going to order from shein but I liked romwe better so ordered to make myself feel better
    the phone case is my sisters cause yeah Wish I had iPhone 11 Pro Max. 
    Must of ordered too much for it to say “package 2” 😂

and yes I have ordered the same button top but in three colours 😂might be a bit obsessed with buttoned up tops lol
    but then I ordered the same top but different colours and the same Two coat/jacket but in different colours lol

12 tops
    3 jackets
    Pjmas set 
    a phone case
    a hanger thingy
    4 face masks
    and 6 bras (which yeah obviously didn’t screenshot them)
    All for £142

not too shabby right? I used 20% discount code. Took £35 off

Let’s hope they look okay in real life ahh

im not promoting Romwe lol

but romwe does have the best satin pjmas👌🏻

Anch0r33
    Just realising how basic I am haha
    Ooh I like these
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Shaunie
    Loving my shein order 

2/12 tops I ordered 

DandelionAnch0r33Salix_alba_2019Jellyelephant
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Posts: 1,190 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie they really suit you and I love the clothes you chose on your order! Definitely stuff I'd pick too. Especially love the green one on you! 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Salix_alba_2019Shaunie
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Keep being you<3 Posts: 1,357 Wise Owl
    Shaunie said:
    Heya I wanna make a thread where we share our fav tops or that super nice jeans you just brought. 

I love clothes. Retail therapy is an actual thing for me😂

But just a reminder everyone has different fashion sense. 
    And we can embrace that. We don’t like some things some people wear as we personally wouldn’t wear it but looks great on them. 
    Personally for me I don’t like someone just saying they don’t like what I wear because it makes me question it even tho I know everyone is different. So some opinions are best to keep to ourselves as not helpful. I mean unless they’re saying I don’t like that but I know it looks great on some people. 

Basically I’m just saying be mindful when sharing opinions. Can share opinions but don’t have to be rude or blunt about it. Or I just may be snowflake. Probably😂 I’m sure wouldn’t be a problem tho. Not like anyone says on make up suggestions. “Don’t like your make up” but lol just a reminder 😂

so for me. This is my personal favourite top atm. I love it. <3 

I’m going to order similar but different colours off shein

Whats everyone’s fav clothes shop?
    Hi My fav clothes shop would be Primark or DJ Sports
    Shaunie
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,404 Wise Owl
    @shaunie I've been anticipating buying from SHIEN for the longest time. How would you say their service is and are the clothes true to their size?
    @shaunie I've been anticipating buying from SHIEN for the longest time. How would you say their service is and are the clothes true to their size?
    Love it! I got it from the website romwe. But they all came in a shein package. I would say it’s pretty much true to size except for one top of to to tight. 

I liked a lot more stuff than what I ordered but I measured the length of it before placing the ordered and had to delete loads. Because some don’t say cropped but very cropped. So the lowest I would go for in length for me is 16.1 inches /41 cms. 
    Salix_alba_2019
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Posts: 1,190 Wise Owl
    Hope you guys don't mind me popping in too! I've ordered from shein before and really liked the stuff on me! It looked how it did in pics and fitted me well :) if I remember well, the delivery was quick and had no issues! 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Shaunie
    I’m going to do another Romwe order. Excited. Get extra 20% discount when spend more than £50 which I will be doing ah. 

My Romwe order. Super excited 
    edited December 2020
    I just did another order. But how was I supposed to resist with £3.75 jumpers 

These all look so nice @Shaunie
    Shaunie
    Shaunie said:
    Loving my shein order 

2/12 tops I ordered 

I love shein clothes 💗

Skye
    edited January 2021
    Nice @Emoji246 I’m a fan of anything that is teddy bear material ahaa

romwe has the same clothes as Shien but romwe is cheaper. Like the amount of times I’ve seen something on shein and tried to find it on romwe it’s a few pounds cheaper.but there are a few things on shein that I can’t find on romwe:(
    _Tech_Addict_Girl
    Ahhh someone stop me. Im thinking of making a 3rd order lol 
    edited January 2021
    I want these  and it says only one left in my size 😭

Oh no .......

Tbf some of it is my sisters. And some of it I’ve brought for my sisters birthday. And I had a 30% of code that ran out today so yeah couldn’t help myself 😂 I got my boots though!  And it took £72 off so I feel like I’ve got £72 worth for free lol 

this is what I brought. ( cropped out what are for my sisters Accidentally brought two of those pink sweater shirts  I was in a panic cause code was nearly expiring 😂 love oversized sweatshirts.  and that other set of pjs is for my older sisters birthday. But how cheap is that. All that for £12. Even comes with a bag and matching scroncies. 

13p for dressing gown. Lol

no more buying clothes for me I think loll

My orders came both at the same time!!!

ive still got my other order to come lol. Then that it for treating myself after I’ve brough some more Nike Air Force one lol. 

there is only one jumper I do not like 👍🏻 

Can not believe this all came up to £126 and some underwear that I wasn’t going to take a picture of otherwise probably bit weird lol

11 jumpers ,
    7 tops,
    one vest knit.
    4 packs of jewellery, scrunchie
     two sets of underwear. 
    And resistant band 

How do you find shein Shaunie? I've always browsed but thought it was super cheap something must be a miss always was bit skeptical 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

It’s good @Laine

I actually only use Romwe because it’s mostly the same as Shein but most of the prices seem to be cheaper. 
    But most of the packs say Shein 
    like this

Only a few say Romwe (the pink part)  which I always find weird cause it’s all from romwe 

I would say some things are a hit or miss. 

I’ve ordered a few hundreds worth from them and I’ve like about 85% of it. And I’d just say the 15% of it is because I’m not sure why I would of thought I’d like it lol. 

Everything is how it looks   The measurements are usually right except one thing was tiny and not the size at all. And some tops don’t say they’re cropped but they are. 

Some material feels cheap. But isn’t see through which I guess for the price is all you want. Apart from white stuff can be see through but I’ve never found a place that isn’t see through that’s white. 

I personally like fast fashion because I go off things easy. So I would say most of them last long. But if they don’t it wouldn’t bother me cause it’s cheap & I get off it quickly. But Haven’t thrown anything away from there only ever pasted it on cause still good condition 

the prices are cheap when you’re scrolling and they always have a discount code of like 20% so it ends up proper cheap. 

And I know what some people would say about the workers. But that’s literally with most retailers. So I’m not sure what people expect us to buy. It’s horrible but idk what else supposed to do. 

I’m not a fan of crop tops which seem to be what they sell a lot of and so I always look at the length. Even if crop top or not. Some are short but don’t say. 

And reviews say a lot. But there isn’t that many reviews on romwe. So I always copy and paste the title of item and search it in shein and always reviews on there. 

If I spent £126 in primark I feel like I’d get one or two jumpers. Some jewellery and underwear or something. Although primark is good obviously lol

Anyway lol. Sorry for the big essay 
    LainePast User
    Ah thanks a bunch no worries about the essay really helpful! I'm missing charity shops during lockdowns lots for your money 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Past User
    edited March 2021
    Omg guys I did anothe massive order from romwe lol. And I am obsessed with these pjs

Tw some scars

They even come with a eye cover that matches

3ymcehdby4ap.jpeg

I can’t be bother to try the rest on but this is the rest apart from the phone cases aren’t mine

xjjbepdevdqx.jpeg
    gcerlasguwzc.jpeg
    c318idlkiy7d.jpeg
    4n9mcnuiowvh.jpeg
    ro57yw5gc6mr.jpeg
    lxy7z9lwpyjq.jpeg
    I love this top

d2edco6u8dmk.jpeg

Here’s my swimming costumes
    Ahhh

xw6bt9b39fq3.jpeg
    g81lj5441kpb.jpeg
    Omg no this is my fav

meyj1nq1bsxy.jpeg