Home Help Desk
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Would you like a way to anonymously feedback about the boards? (a la chat feedback form)

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,629 Boards Champion
Hey, so first thing to get out of the way, I'm making this in my capacity as a user and not as a representative of The Mix :)

That said, I think it'd be nice to have a way to anonymously feedback about the boards, the same way you can about chat.

You shouldn't get any judgement from PMing something to The Mix anyway, but there could be a pressure not to say things just at the prospect that there could hypothetically be some judgement or trouble etc?

What do you think? :grin:

Would you like a way to anonymously feedback about the boards? (a la chat feedback form) 10 votes

Yes
100%
independent_AidanLaineKasa2103GreenTeaEleanorLiamMel_MilsyRoseAnneFrypan 10 votes
No
0%
"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
Mike

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,629 Boards Champion
    Yes
    I forgot to set this to a private poll, irony :joy:
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Eleanorindependent_LiamAnneFrypanMikeLaineKasa2103
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,178 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 7
    Yes
    Yes I think that’d be very very useful. To raise any more general concerns, or to possibly speak about specific issues too.

The fact that this is a public poll is hilarious @Aidan :joy: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    LiamMikeAnneFrypanKasa2103
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Yes
    This sounds like a great idea, it would definitely make me feel like I wasn't going to be judged etc. 
    Mike
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,911 Community Manager
    Thanks @Aidan (and everyone who voted)!

This is a really good idea. We have anonymous forms for Group Chat so it follows that we should also have one for the Discussion Boards. We'd always encourage people to share feedback openly as a thread if they feel able because group conversation about something is so valuable, but totally hear that an anonymous option would be useful too. We'll add this to our list. :)  
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    AnneFrypan