Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Idk...

2»

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2020
    I'm so fed up of everything... Pain all the time nowadays :( 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so much at the moment @*BananaMonkey* my mum deals with a lot of chronic pain so I can understand how draining it is to deal with. I wish I could offer up a solution but it's not really something I can fix unfortunately, but you're always welcome to vent about things here on the boards we all care about you a ton. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thank you @Riley

It's not just the pain, I'm in some trouble at work and it's stressing me out so much at the minute. I'm on annual leave and I feel like all this is just going to ruin my annual leave :(

Just had enough of everything 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @*BananaMonkey* do you want to talk about what’s going on at work?
    Sending you hugs 💜💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply @Lucy307

It's complicated and difficult to explain. I'm trying to not worry about it but it's so hard. I'm on annual leave til 11th Nov and this is just ruining my time off :(
  • Options
    Really struggling today... I don’t know what’s wrong. Woke up in such a rubbish headspace and I just can’t shift it :( 
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry to hear that you were struggling the other day @*BananaMonkey* I know you've been having a rough time lately. Just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing at the moment since it's been a while since you've posted here. I hope you know we're all here for you whenever you need to talk. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Really struggling tonight.. :( 
  • Options
    Are you ok @*BananaMonkey* so sorry had missed your message? How are you feeling now? 
  • Options
    The pain is so bad today. I just wanna curl up and cry. My dads really poorly in the hospital too :( 

Just so done... I can’t handle anything else :( 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey I’m really sorry to hear that. We’re all here for you and we’re always happy to listen  <3
    I’m sorry I haven’t got anything better to say. 
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply @SpaceOtter

I’m just not ok today :( 
  • Options
    I’m scared I’m gonna rely on old unhealthy ways to cope with this :( 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs 💙 you got this 
  • Options
    Hey @*BananaMonkey* sorry to hear you are having an awful day today, sending massive hugs. 

You said you are worried you might turn to unhealthy coping mechanisms. Are you safe? Do you have a list of healthy coping mechanisms that might help point you in a better direction today? 

Hope you’re ok, here for you. 
    - Lucy 
  • Options
    Lucy307 said:
    Hey @*BananaMonkey* sorry to hear you are having an awful day today, sending massive hugs. 

You said you are worried you might turn to unhealthy coping mechanisms. Are you safe? Do you have a list of healthy coping mechanisms that might help point you in a better direction today? 

Hope you’re ok, here for you. 
    - Lucy 
    Yeah I am safe. I’m just trying to distract myself really. I’ve had a shower, took my pain meds, and I think I’m gonna watch some tv and get an early night. 

I just feel a bit lost 
  • Options
    TV sounds like a really good plan. It seems like you have some really good distraction techniques, tv or listening to music often help me.
    (Sorry if this came across patronising or rude)
    Remember we’re always here if you need someone to talk to  <3
  • Options
    TV sounds like a really good plan. It seems like you have some really good distraction techniques, tv or listening to music often help me.
    (Sorry if this came across patronising or rude)
    Remember we’re always here if you need someone to talk to  <3
    Don’t worry it didn’t come across rude or patronising. 

Thank you for your reply and your kindness :heart: 
  • Options
    I don’t know how I can get through this.. 
  • Options
    I feel so empty, in so much pain that I just don’t really know how to cope with it. I think stress has triggered it. :(

I don’t know what to do.
  • Options
    Hey I’m really sorry I don’t have any advice. I just wanted to say you’re  a really amazing and strong person. If you ever need anyone to listen I’m always happy to.  <3
    “I can’t promise to solve all your problems but I can promise you don’t have to face them alone” 

we’re all here for you  <3
  • Options
    I’m in work tomorrow 14 hours but I just can’t sleep :( 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ahh, Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end. It’s such a shame that you were in so much pain 😞. 14 hours is a masssive day, I hope that it’s going okay.  Take care of yourself.

Sending big hugs ❤️
  • Options
    My dad has been diagnosed with stomach cancer :’( 
  • Options
    I’m really really sorry to hear that. We’re all here for you if you ever need anything.  Always happy to listen <3
  • Options
    My dads cancer is terminal he’s been given 6 months to a year to live :(