Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anyone awake?

CherryXoCherryXo Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
hi I can’t sleep I need someone to talk to

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @CherryXo we are all here for you, is there anything you would like to talk about? 

I can see you posted this when you wasn't able to sleep, is sleeping something you are finding difficult at the moment?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @CherryXo

Right here now :heart: Would you like to talk? 

I hope you managed to get some sleep eventually, and that you have a better nights sleep tonight :heart:
  • CherryXoCherryXo Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi guys feel free to pm me I really appreciate you guys being there but yeah I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately my heads been a mess and well my life’s a mess so 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi cherry, 
    Hope your sleep gets better, just wanted to pop by and say, it's better to seek support etc on the boards, instead of PM. More people can offer support through the boards :)
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @CherryXo

Just as @GreenTea has said, it would be really great to seek support on the boards so that more people can jump in to support you :smile: How would you feel about this - is this something that you think you'd be comfortable with? :heart:
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    CherryXo said:
    hi I can’t sleep I need someone to talk to
    Hi I'm awake <3