Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dream number

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
if u call the dream operator, tell them ur dream do u disappear? phoned back in 2008

i want to disappear, die, come to an end without noticing
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2020
    Hmm, what do you mean by 'dream operator' @ellie2000?

It sounds like you're having some pretty intense thoughts. :( How long have you wanted to 'disappear'?

If you find yourself at breaking point and really need someone to talk to urgently, here are some people you can reach out to who are trained specially to support people having suicidal thoughts:

Text THEMIX to 85258 for our Crisis Messenger
    Call Samaritans on 116123
    Email Samaritans at jo@samaritans.org
    Text Papyrus on 07860039967
    Email Papyrus at pat@papyrus-uk.org
    Call Papyrus on 08000684141
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Ive been feeling oo-er ever since I left my abusers in 2014. I've had various bad feeling n I can't find the words to tell people. I lost my playfulness in 2010. Wat do I do
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I get stuck n ppl say 'oh move on' or 'stop moaning' which is not very helpful 😫
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000
    You say you've been feeling oo-er since 2014.. what does oo-er mean to you? 
    And I can understand how emotions can be difficult to convey to people, especially those closest to you. We don't want to make people we care about feel uncomfortable. Is there a different way you can show how you're feeling? E.g. by sharing a song with them or a piece of art that shows how youre feeling?
  • Options
    Oo-er moment s - feeling uneasy with myself. I sometimes feel there's no reason for being, I just go to bed at tht point wait for it to pass. I have wordpress, SoundCloud... I leave them alone now coz not playful anymore . I enjoyed trampolining and singing, now I feel like a meteorite hit the earth. Sad forever 😢💔
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Sending you big hugs and support @ellie2000 :heart: 

Would you mind sharing what you mean by the 'dream operator'? :heart: 
  • Options
    myth frm 2005 popped back up agen with certain phone boxes, u tell them ur dream then u die days after appearently
    Crazy mad insane