Home Fix The Mix
We're aware of several bugs/changes to the discussion boards. We're looking into them and will give an update as soon as we can. Thank you for bearing with us. :)

Members list

SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect.New ForestPosts: 15,121 Skive's The Limit
When these boards were running on vbulletinl, there used to be an function for searching members alphabetically, by join date and by post count. I haven't been able to find an equivalent function ont eh current boards.
Is this possible?
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That’s why it’s call the present

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 2,933 Boards Guru
    I don’t think so. I haven’t found it either.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MikeMike 🦄🎮🌏 LondonPosts: 2,497 Community Manager
    Aah yes, I remember that feature. One of the better features we lost with the migration. It's not possible with our current level of customisation on Vanilla, but we can add it to our wishlist. :)

I'll also say it's worth us going over the privacy angle of a feature like this. In a post-GDPR world, I'm mindful that people could potentially find it invasive to be able to look them up, particularly if people in their life (e.g. family) are nosey. That's something we could consult the community on, though.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.