Home Introduce Yourself
We're aware of several bugs/changes to the discussion boards. We're looking into them and will give an update as soon as we can. Thank you for bearing with us. :)

Hi, I'm sweetheart :)

Hi, I'm 16 years old, I'm autistic and I've struggled with self harm for 5 years and suicide for 3 years, I'd love to meet other people who get it :blush:

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 2,933 Boards Guru
    Hiya @softspokensweetheart (I love that username, by the way) welcome to the community <3 it’s great to have you here. There are lots of people who get it here and are always here to listen to you :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JordanJordan Posts: 190 Super Moderator
    edited June 29
    Hi @softspokensweetheart and welcome to The Mix! I’m Jordan, one of the moderators for the site. 

It’s really encouraging that you’ve taken the time to introduce yourself. I hope you feel at home in no time :smile:
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 262 The Mix Regular
  • softspokensweetheartsoftspokensweetheart Posts: 3 Newbie
    > @independent_ said:
    > Hiya @softspokensweetheart (I love that username, by the way) welcome to the community <3 it’s great to have you here. There are lots of people who get it here and are always here to listen to you :) 

> @Jordan said:
    > Hi @softspokensweetheart and welcome to The Mix! I’m Jordan, one of the moderators for the site. 
    > It’s really encouraging that you’ve taken the time to introduce yourself. I hope you feel at home in no time :smile:

> @Dandelion said:
    > Hi @softspokensweetheart, welcome x

thank you :3 xx
    independent_
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 5,099 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the mjx

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

softspokensweetheart
  • EdenEden Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, welcome! I read your bio and I like MCU films and Doctor Who too :) 

Who are your favourite characters?
  • softspokensweetheartsoftspokensweetheart Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 30
    Eden said:
    Hi, welcome! I read your bio and I like MCU films and Doctor Who too :) 

Who are your favourite characters?

I think my favourite MCU character is Bucky, and my favourite Doctor who character is Captain Jack (I sound so basic haha), who are your favourites? 
    also, is your profile pic by aloha sushicore/from their picrew? I love their art :)
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,120 Supreme Poster
    Welcome to the mix. Look forward to speaking with you more <3
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it