Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Doctor/covid

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
I got doctors next week, jw do they purposely infect the 'high risk' ppl. Coz ppl always mess with my head xx
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 can you just clarify for me what you mean by "purposely infect" the high risk people?

Sorry to hear that people mess with your head. Let us know how you are doing :smiley:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    I seriously don't think a doctor would purposely infect anybody, high risk or not. Their job, after all, is to help and treat people not to purposely make them more sick. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Putting me down n sh*t. Having to defend myself for no real reason. Unease feeling when those professional cross paths. My abusers could be anywhere, I don't go gym anymore, 😫

Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Having to wait wen ppl r tearing ur life apart is hard too
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Why do police take their f'ing time, if they do is it not tht serious
    Crazy mad insane